Skip to main content

My First Post

Here we are at 4am... Class in 6.5 hours... It's finally Friday! This week has been so long and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend home with my family and pups! 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Each Other.

Colossians 3:14 "Together with these things, the most important part of your new life is to love each other. Love is what holds everything together in perfect unity." I chose to share this verse with you because of all the negative things that have been happening in this world recently. It is devastating to watch the news and hear the tragic stories that have happened to our country. We need to love. We need to show our compassion. Prayers to our country and all the people who have been affected by the recent tragedies. Go on and show your love. 💗

Hello Readers!

I want to hear from you! Seeing the stats go up in viewers is SO amazing! I love you all! Thank you so much for the feedback I have gotten. Feel free to comment or email for topics to talk about or questions you have for me! I would love to make a difference. Remember to stay positive! 

Your Story

You heard my story, now what is yours? Send in your story if you would like to share. I'd love to hear from you and be able to share YOUR story on here for others to hear.