Skip to main content

Love Each Other.

Colossians 3:14 "Together with these things, the most important part of your new life is to love each other. Love is what holds everything together in perfect unity." I chose to share this verse with you because of all the negative things that have been happening in this world recently. It is devastating to watch the news and hear the tragic stories that have happened to our country. We need to love. We need to show our compassion. Prayers to our country and all the people who have been affected by the recent tragedies. Go on and show your love. 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your past does not define your future.

So many people think their past defines who they are as a person and their future, but it does not. Just because you had a rough upbringing does not make you a bad person; how you decide to handle it and who you decide to become will determine that. I found my drive to become a successful, young woman because of my childhood. I have so much determination from my upbringing and it made me who I am, but it does not define who I am as a person or the future that is yet to come. You can either choose to follow in the footsteps of your past or you can learn and grow from it. -Jess

Here's to a new week!

Didn't have the greatest week? That's okay! It's a new week, and it is time to make the best of it! Set your goals and put that smile on your face. You got this.